Thursday, February 28, 2008

TOP 5 PODCASTS

So I started blogging, and then realized that it is pretty hard for me to have something useful or meaningful to write down often. I would really hate to be wasting anyone's time who reads a wasted post, especially considering my title is My Life as a Vapor, which is obviously hypocritical considering if our lives are so short why waste it reading a stupid post... anyway... here is one...

If you are into listening to podcasts or think you may someday, here are my top 5 favorites. I love to put one of these on while driving or while spending some down time at home. I am currently way behind in my listening, so look for some of my thoughts/notes on some of these in the near future.

#5 - TED Talks - Ideas Worth Spreading : Though I can't say that I agree with all of the ideas that are presented here, I have watched some neat videos on various topics... Scientists, Educators, and even one from Rick Warren.

#4 - North Point Community Church : Anything by Andy Stanley is good... from books to bible studies to sermons

#3 - Elevation Church : Pastor Steven Furtick ... just listen

#2 - New Spring Church : Pastor Perry Noble is funny, challenging, and life changing

#1 - Mars Hill Bible Church : Rob Bell consistently opens the words of scripture to me in ways that I never understood until I began listening several years ago

2 comments:

Michael Goldsmith said...

Great list! I listen to all of those myself except for the "TED" podcast. I'll have to check that out!

Thanks for the post!

Lemon Princess said...

Awesome! Don't let satan fool you into thinking that what is on your heart isn't significant...what you share is truly a blessing to my heart! Thanks so much & keep blogging!