Wednesday, July 23, 2008

POOLSIDE

I am sitting poolside on a lovely evening in Gulf Shores. I am the only one back up at the pool, everyone else must be enjoying the beach or some seafood. Meanwhile, I came up to use the wireless to check my Fantasy Baseball and mess around on the computer. As I pittaled (that is not spelled right? I am sure I have never written that word before and spell checker is not even making a attempt at fixing it), checking up on blogs I read, I once again realized the huge failure that my blog has been. Much like many other things I have started and stopped or started and gave up on, my blog has not been what I had hoped it would. I started my blog to help me put my thoughts into words and helping me to keep track of important things going on in my mind and life, what I realized was that I felt like I must have something important to write in order to post it on my blog... Thus completely ruining what I had hoped to get out of my blog. Therefore, I think I will make another attempt at "blogging". Hopefully this one will be better than my first.

No comments: